A Desert Song
(by Hillsong)

This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I will sow

Monday, May 30, 2011

Leela Ji= SPECIAL!





What a blessing and joy it has been to have Leela Ji-- our sweet househelper-- come daily and serve us! My first trimester of pregnancy was hard, I was very nauseaus, tired, physically exhausted and emotionally drained, and the Father was so so kind to provide her to help. She has cleaned, cooked and loved our family and I praise God for her! We are still crying out for her salvation, we pray that she would turn away from all the idols in her life and have complete freedom in Christ! We ask the Father that the Holy Spirit would change her and give her life everlasting! We have had the opportunity to go into her home and meet with her husband and we are praying for an awakening for both of them, her two sons have both already come to know Christ! We are thanking God for this opportunity to daily have her in our lives!

No comments: