A Desert Song
(by Hillsong)

This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I will sow

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pr*yer Request

Please pr*y for Kamala ji, she suffers from sclerosis, which is extremely painful for her and has progressively gotten worse in the past months. Please ask the Father to heal, comfort, sustain and give her body rest from this. She is a believer and has helped us with language learning. She is dear to us. Thank you!


No comments: