A Desert Song
(by Hillsong)

This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I will sow

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Our transportation.

Many people have asked how we get around in our city....

We have several modes of transportation!!!

However we travel, it is always an adventure! Watch a short clip that Jonathan took of Lauren, Kyna and Shawna as they recently traveled by bicycle rickshaw, it gave the guys a good laugh!!


We have a scooter, which is what we take for a quick (or not so quick) trip out and if only a few of us are going...

We sometimes get a taxi and in the past only traveled by taxi...


 Until we recently were given a vehicle to drive and it fits us all comfortably!!! It's a blessing!



We actually just took our first road trip in it last week, and it was great!

Sometimes, we travel by rickshaw, we did this a lot in our old city....



But, we could also travel by camel, elephant, bus, bicycle, train, plane, bicycle rickshaw, by foot and there is also a metro being built.










No comments: