A Desert Song
(by Hillsong)

This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I will sow

Saturday, October 29, 2011

FUN in the SUN!!!!!!












We arrived in Thailand last week and have been relaxing beachside and poolside for the entire time, praise the LORD!!!! It has been truly a sweet blessing to be here. We flew out of India and had a fantastic flight to BKK, then hopped in a taxi-van and drove 3 hours down to the beach. We stopped by MCdonald's on the way and had our first real beef hamburger in almost a year, a BIG MAC, baby!!! Jonathan ate 2!!!!! We arrived to a brand new cottage and have been lavished with blessings. The kids immediately made precious friends, we have eaten GOOD food, our laundry has been taken care of for the entire time, and we have been building sand forts, collecting shells and swimming til we are water-logged!






The Father has cared for us so well, and has been refreshing our souls through His word, through fellowship with other believers and through prayer!!!





God has been teaching me about HIS care, HIS tender care that is fatherly and gentle and never-ceasing. His Word is truth and it tells of His mighty love, his strong hand and outstretched arm, that cares for us. His love has drawn me closer to Him and I thank Him for His gentleness with me, with our family, and it brings me to worship. Truly to worship.


1 comment:

Miranda said...

So glad you FINALLY updated this thing as I've been totally curious how in the world you are doing! :) Missing you lately and thinking about you and your sweet baby coming in the next little while. Email me when you can...love you guys!