A Desert Song
(by Hillsong)

This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I will sow

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ella is officially 1 day old!!!!






PRETTY IN PINK!!! Ella is all dressed up for her 1 day old pics!! She is an angel and I am thrilled to celebrate God's sweet little creation!! Check her out!

6 comments:

The Rivers said...

Praise the Lord!! Congratulations to the Dobbs family!! Baby Ella is just precious. What a gift from the Lord. She is just beautiful, as is your whole family!! We rejoice with you and love you all SO much!! Can't wait to give her hugs and kisses!! Love, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Josh, Maddy , Joshua and Georgia

Amy Atkinson said...

Oh goodness Ella is lovely & I'm sure she is as sweet as the rest. We love you all, miss you all & we wish we were there to give you all a hug.

Love, Amy, Bill, William, Jonathan & Natalie

(What time was she born?)

Simply Smith 5 said...

Oh my goodness!! That little sweetness!! Lauren and Johnathan we are so thrilled for you. Thank you for sharing this joyful event and precious blessing with us. She is beautiful and we praise God that all went well and both mommy and baby are healthy and home. Love you. Jeannie
PS> She is " Pretty " in pink!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Beautiful mommy and friend! We are ecstatic that Ella is here! She is beautiful and flawless. I am in love with her already and just could eat her up with a spoon! We love your family!

Praising Him,
Jordan, Michael and Lily :)

Stef Swindell said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!!! You guys are so blessed! We miss you here in OK! Journey talks about Lilly regularly :) She miss her..

~Krissy~ said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby girl that God has given you! Miss you guys!
Love, Kristin, Abe, Madeline, and Grace